The Royal Caravan
Character Creation Resources
Special Character Rules
- Ability Scores will be a 25-Point Buy (Ability Score Calculator)
- To anyone that cares, we'll also be using the Automatic Bonus Progression system
- We are playing without alignment, instead each character has 3 "loyalties" which are the 3 things (be it something real or metaphorical) most important to you (feel free to ne loyal to "evil" or "good" if that's something important to you).
- For Clerics/Paladins/Inquisitors: Have to have a loyalty to your Deity
- Also for Paladins: See Paladins Without Alignment
- For Druids: Have to have a loyalty to nature or the Druidic code of conduct
- For Monks: Can't have a loyalty to anything that is "chaotic" (chaos, imbalance, etc.)
- For Barbarians: Can't have a loyalty to anything that is "lawful" (order, law, etc.)
PFSRD - Official Pathfinder Reference Document
Archive of Nethys - Pathfinder reference website with nearly everything (disregard deities)
d20pfsrd - Like Archive of Nethys but a little more accessible (has 3rd party stuff so be careful of that)
On Urth, there are 3 major continents, Ewyhos, Dydria, and Bohrea.
Other notable locations